Monday, 30 July 2012

WINNER CHICKEN DINNER





wearing: bicycle jumper from topshop, dress (worn underneath) from dorothy perkins, watch from spain, bracelet from essential.


Hi everyone. I'm back from surfing and it was amazing. There will be a post about it soon but I thought I would post this while I am waiting for the other pictures. 

My friend Micqueilla (in the red dress) has just turned 16 so we went to Nandos to celebrate. We ate a lot of chicken and then proceeded to take stupid pictures of ourselves while being laughed at by other people in the restaurant. It was just great to hang out with friends again after my holiday.

Just so you know, I am going to the Olympics next week and the I am going to the Christian music festival Soul Survivor. There should be lots of pictures of my outfits from these 2 events so be prepared.

 Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment