Tuesday, 14 August 2012

DRESS WISHLIST

from left to right: karly studded collar denim dress from misguided (here), lace top dress by rare from topshop (here), lydia floral print dress from misguided (here), ikat print tee dress from topshop (here), sabrinna cut out maxi dress from misguided (here), MOTO denim pinafore dress from topshop (here).

I am really into wearing dresses at the moment and I thought I would show you some of the dresses on my wishlist. I am loving cutout dresses at the moment and it is only a matter of time until I cave in a buy 10 in one shopping trip but I have resisted thus far. I also love dresses with a flippy, skater skirt and this is the usual style of dress or skirt I would pick because I love the way it moves when I wear it. The final dress is not something I would usually pick but I thought it looked so adorable and unique that I had to put it in.

Katy xx

1 comment:

  1. great pieces!

    p.s. I'm having a $50 giveaway from Fox House if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete