Wednesday, 1 August 2012

RIDE AWAY ON A TANDEM








wearing: dress from primark, belt from new look, cardigan from river island,. necklace and ring from topshop, watch from Spain, necklace (worn as bracelet) from my grandma, shoes from H&M, bag from mother.



 So I bought this dress yesterday and I really wanted to show it to you guys so I persuaded my sister to let me use her camera. I thought it looked quite a dressy outfit so I decided to dress it down with these greys trainers which I actually love. They also helped because I had to cycle into town today to get my sister a (late) 21st birthday present. I have bought lots of cool new jewellery recently and I think the necklace worked really well with the peter pan collar of the dress. I also realised today that pretty much all my jewellery is gold rather than silver and I decided it was because I am attracted to expensive looking things.

Katy xx

2 comments:

  1. lOVE THAT RING!

    http://under-liner.blogspot.com.es/

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cool, isn't it. I squealed when I saw it and i got some weird looks from people in the shop. xx

      Delete