Friday, 3 August 2012

LAND OF THE MOTORCAR





wearing: tie shirt from primark, bandeau (worn underneath) from new look, skirt from primark, bag from river island, cross necklace from festival, bow ring from accessorize, leaf ring from new look, watch from spain.


I got this skirt a few days ago and I couldn't wait to show it to you. Although it is plain, it is a great piece because it can be worn with so many different things so expect to see it in future looks. I have a growing obsession with rings and I am gaining quite a large collection. I just love how they can take an outfit from ok to awesome.This outfit reminds me of a tennis outfit (รก la the 50's) with the flippy skirt and the tied crop top. This gives my outfit a (very) tenuous Olympic link but it is enough for me. I have spent the last few days glued to the TV screaming at Team GB. I can't wait until Tuesday when I will be at the Olympic park to watch the men's 1500m final!

Katy xx

PS. I just realised I have horribly bad tan lines on my arms from my wetsuit when I was surfing in Cornwall. They are really obvious in the final picture.

10 comments:

  1. You're so lovely, nice blog! Followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi. i loved your blog so i followed it. if you like my looks maybe you could fan me on lookbook.nu

      http://lookbook.nu/katyferenczy

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. This means a lot since I love your blog Jeline :)

      Delete
  3. This is so lovely!

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the retro feel.

    www.seamedright.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in love with this!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Just checked out your blog and it is so cool. I love your style and you as so pretty as well :)

      Delete