Thursday, 23 August 2012

TOUCH MY SKIN, BREATH MY AIR

Hey guys so I'm sorry for being away for a bit and also promising you photos of all my travels but unfortunately i can't get the images of my camera at the moment. They will have to be posted later.

Anyway, as I said in a previous post I went to Summer in the City (or SitC) last weekend. Basically it is a free conference/gathering of youtubers and people who watch their videos. I met loads of amazing people such as Danisnotonfire, Amazingphil and Carrie Hope Fletcher. I also sort of met JacksGap. Anyway it was loads of fun (and I got free youtube wayfarer sunglasses (win!!)) and I made loads of friends and if you watch youtube videos and you live in the UK I definitely recommend you come next year. It will be awesome.

Basically, this video is of a youtube musician called Tom Law. I knew about his music before SitC but there I met him and he signed my CD I bought. I am in love with this song at the moment so I thought I should share it with you in the hope that you will like it too. It's called If I Ever Lost You. Enjoy!!



Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment