Saturday, 1 September 2012

DON'T SWEAT IT







all photos from tumblr

So I'm currently in Paris but I thought I would queue a inspiration post for you guys. As you can probably tell this post is about sweaters. They are the highlight of the autumn season and great for back to school. They are cosy, fashionable and just plain awesome. I have a hard time buying sweaters and jumpers because I am allergic to wool so I have to be really careful what I buy. However, recently I found a lovely army green sweater from New Look that I can wear without itching (hurrah!). I'm sure you will see it in a imminent outfit post because I have literally been wearing it non stop since I bought it last week. 

Hope you are enjoying the end of the summer/the start of the new school season.

Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment