Thursday, 27 September 2012

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE





wearing: dress from sister, cardigan from river island, shoes from dorothy perkins, necklace from  river island


The summer has really gone now and we have had four straight days of rain and I am pretty sure it is set to rain for the next 6 weeks straight. This outfit was from a couple of days ago which was like the last day of sun so I decided to wear this summer dress which was given to me by my sister. I thought it would be the last day I could wear a dress without tights. This dress is really cutesy and I love the beachy feel to it with the red and white stripes. The length is really flattering but this is my only dress of this length. I will have to stock up when spring comes again.

This week has been really hectic with A LOT of Spanish homework and science stuff. I'm settling to doing my A levels now though so things are calming down a bit :)


Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment