Wednesday, 5 September 2012

IF YOU WANNA COME BACK IT'S ALRIGHT






wearing: shirt and necklace from grandma, skirt from river island, shoes from paris, cross ring 
from topshop, watch from spain

So today was the first day of school so i decided to show you my outfit. I live in England and up to year 11 (10th grade) you have to wear uniform. Today was my first day in year 12 so I can finally wear my own clothes to school. I went for quite a classic look with a velvet shirt I got from my grandma and this 60's geometric print skirt from Chelsea Girl at River Island. However I decided to mix it up with my new studded high tops which relaxed the outfit (perfect for a first day at school).
I also decided to shoot in my garden today because the sun was shining and I had more time than usual. I think I may shoot there much more because the pictures look so much better. Anyway I hope you had a great first day back at school or work or whatever.

Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment