Tuesday, 18 September 2012

THE INDIANS AND THE AZTECS




wearing:  top from new look, skirt from h&m, boots from forever 21



I decided to mix two American races today by wearing my fringed native American/red Indian t-shirt which I have treasured for a while now. I love hoe the fringing is cut straight into the design rather than being added on later because it gives it a really home-made vibe (I actually had people asking me how I could do it so neatly). I paired it with my denim, Aztec print skirt because I loved the contrast between the relaxed t-shirt and the tight skirt. I finally added my forever 21 boots to throw in a toughed up explorer vibe. Well at least that's what I thought these boots portrayed.

Finally getting back into the swing of things school wise but having trouble taking pictures after school before the sun sinks too low behind the house. Ah well I guess that is just a sign that winter is coming soon.

Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment