Monday, 10 September 2012

VIVÉ LA PARIS















Just so snaps from my long weekend to Paris. The whole city is gorgeous and I instantly fell in love with it. I'm going back as soon I can. We spend the weekend just wandering the streets of the city and doing the touristy stuff like climbing the Eiffel Tower. Also, because we were there the first Sunday of the month we got free access to the Louvre which was awesome because I absolutely love art galleries. One of my favourite things was going to the Gallerie Lafayette which is the massive department store. All the designer clothes imploded my brain. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford anything but it was great to look around. 

Katy xx

5 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! Been to Paris as well last year, miss this place so much.

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss Paris too. Everything is so beautiful there. I absolutely love the architecture.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures!

    www.imwearingjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to Paris - it looks so whimsical. The buildings are fascinating, not to mention the fashion!

    ReplyDelete