Saturday, 23 February 2013

ARCADE FIRE






wearing: tshirt from topshop, skirt and boots from new look, cardigan stolen from sister.
This is the second of the outfits I styled while staying at my sister's in Cardiff. I went for a really casual look because we were shopping all day but I love how oversized this cardigan is. It even peeks out from the bottom of my coat. We took these pictures in the arcades in Cardiff which are little 'inbetween' streets that are beautiful and house the most interesting shops. This bookshop was amazing as it felt like stepping into another world. I ended up buying a Spiderman comic from the upstairs old comic section and I also bought The Virgin Suicides which I have wanted to read for a while.
I hope you are enjoying me actually updating fairly regularly and I hope to continue this. I still have a few more looks from Cardiff and I have some other looks planned for the coming week. In other news, I going to see 1D tomorrow which is really exciting. I saw them in January last year but I am still just as excited to see them again. I also just bought tickets to go see Beyonce in May which is super crazy as she is like my queen. I can't wait.

Katy xx

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jeline. That means so much coming from you since I love your blog so much :)

      Delete
  2. I really love this outfit, it looks totally comfy and perfect for shopping. I'm a new follower of your blog and you can check out and follow my blog if you wish at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

    Tata, leah at Amour, la fille. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girl! This blog is amazing! I felt in love with it! You' ve got such an amazing style and it inspires me so much! I was wondering if you would to follow each other..let me know <3

    Http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your skirt. Such a cute design

    Xenia
    xox

    xensimagination.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are adorable x

    lovelikecinnamon.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete