Monday, 18 February 2013

HEOL HEMINGWAY





wearing: jeans, beanie and cardigan from primark, shirt from charity shop, boots from new look


This shoot came together through several lucky moments. That morning I decided on a slightly grungy look so I put on this men's shirt I found at a charity shop a while ago. Then, because it was cold and it worked with the outfit, I put on my men's beanie (I'm wearing so many men's clothes oh well). My sister and I happened upon this derelict building while we were walking around Cardiff bay and we agreed it would be a great place for some pictures to be taken. I'm really happy with the results and I think my outfit works perfectly with the roughness of the background.
In other news I am enjoying my half term by staying with my sister at her uni in Cardiff. It is so great to have her around to take pictures for me as a home I usually have to struggle to do it myself (so expect some more outfits stored up for when I go home). We went to the Doctor Who experience yesterday (it is filmed in Cardiff) and the are lots of pictures of us with the weird and wonderful monster costumes so expect them soon.

Katy xx

6 comments:

  1. You and your blog rock. I love your style. I am following. You are beautiful!
    If you could give me your thoughts on my latest post that would rock!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how well your outfit matches the settings! And you have amazing hair!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, you did have a lot of men wear in your outfits but I admit: men wear is simply better xP
    I'm so jealous! How was the Doctor Who experience? :o

    Have a nice weekend,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah i'm in love with this outfit! love how ou've styled everything

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete