Wednesday, 6 February 2013

SNOW THROUGH DISPOSABLES






wearing : coat from h! by henry holland, jeans and beanie from primark, boots from new look

My friend Holly has a thing for taking disposable cameras everywhere she goes, which allows for a constant documentation of my life in a grainy '90's' finish. She recently developed her camera from our single snow day in mid January and I really loved the pictures so I thought I would share them with you. I love the purple or blue tinges to the photos and these really remind me that film is actually better.
I had a great time playing in the snow as it is very rare here in the south of England, however that does mean that whenever it graces us with its presence we usually get the day off school to frolic around the town (frolic is my word of the week haha).

Katy xx

8 comments:

  1. Love these photos! Disposable camera photos are so refreshing nowadays :)
    Great blog, I'm your newest follower!
    Would love if you took the time to check out my blog and follow back if you like!
    http://andini-ria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely blog! Yor style is unique and it inspires me so much, I was wondering: would you like following each other? Let me know <3

    Http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will follow you. Your blog is lovely :)

      Delete
  3. Love the pics in the middle of the snow! I love it!

    Join my GIVEAWAY!
    www.theitaliansmoothie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coloured tint that these photos have, so nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it gives such a beautiful depth to the photos that only disposables can.

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete