Sunday, 10 March 2013

CARDIFF BLUES










Just some random shots of Cardiff, from when I went to visit my sister (there is still one outfit post to go and it is the best yet!) I had loads of fun being there and I really loved the city. It just have such beautiful buildings accompanied by a welcoming vibe.
I had a complete overhaul of my room over the past week and I have finished covering my walls in posters and memories so I may do a interior post soon. I have also finally ordered and tidied my clothes/makeup collections which really excites me as these are two of the things I love the most!!

Katy xx

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful buildings!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyle.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are so lovely! particularly love the last one, so beautiful

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos! I love the monsters! xx
    oberschenkelmuskeln.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I love that cat graffiti!

    ReplyDelete