Monday, 18 March 2013

WHERE THE GRAFFITI TAKES YOU







wearing: shirt from h&m, skirt from romwe, shoes from new look.
This is my last look from Cardiff. This is my favourite look because it combines two of the coolest items. I am so into velvet at the moment because here in the UK the autumn trends tend to extend way into April and May due to the lack of warm weather and over eager rain. For the shoot my sister too me to the back streets of Cardiff and to the best graffiti spots around the city. There were so many great places to take pictures within a mile radius of her uni house. I especially love the bunny graffiti which reads 'Reality is a prison' because of the way it can be so profound yet still be kooky and bright.
I only have two weeks left until Easter holidays which unfortunately will not be a welcome break since I have so much studying to do before my final exams but I love Easter and everything related to it so I am so excited. I never say no to indulging in as much chocolate as humanely possible (this happens to be a feature of all holidays for me!)

Katy xx

19 comments:

  1. nice blogs and pics ! i like those writing in the wall. is it for real?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah we found the graffiti all around Cardiff. It is all real!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful, I love your outfit! And the graffiti background is quite effective, perfect. ;)
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Lots of love! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING!! I really love this graffiti. I'm going to try and find some more around where I live :)

      Delete
  3. I like your post! want to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin?

    xx, riotouslolita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable style!!!!
    http://ladybirdcastle.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are so cute! your velvet skirt is lush

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. My velvet skirt is on of my favourite items in my wardrobe at the moment.

      Delete
  6. what a fun post, i love the grafitti theme. and i am especially loving the velvet! i love to wear that fabric year round- i just can't make myself put it away. the texture makes blouses look so interesting and funky :)

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so pretty! and very cool outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW IT GOING? :) I love your blog, its TOTALLY AWESOME...I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, instagram, twitter, and tumblr if you want :D <3

    NEW POST UP, YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT :)

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my! You look like Eleanor Calder. I love you so much! Join me here. :D

    www.gailroni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you really think so?! Eleanor is like super pretty :) Thank you.

      Delete
  10. love your top! xx
    tiny-adventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for always commenting on my blog! I really like your style and you look beautiful:) i want to keep reading your posts so i followed you also on bloglovin!

    xx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much Marianne. I really love your blog :)

      Delete
  12. love this outfit, so cute and chic <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete