Monday, 22 April 2013

RECENTLY IN MY LIFE...


1 & 2: Selfies with friends.
1: With my friend Holly at a party.
2: With my friend Harriet before a birthday meal.



3,4 & 5:  Fun at the park.
3: Attempting the dangerous double person zipwire, with dire consequences.
4 & 5: Swinging to our hearts content.


6: Posing with an Ood at the Doctor Who exhibit in Cardiff.


7: Dinner out with my beautiful friends.


8: Before going out on town with my sister (she's older, I'm taller!)

Just a few photos from the past month or so in my life. I have a few outfit posts lined up and maybe even a room tour as I spent a good weekend clearing out the bombshell that was my bedroom. A gold star for you if you get the title as it is a quote from a great comedy show called Miranda. It is absolutely hilarious and I love it!
Sorry for being a bit useless this month but the weather has hardly permitted a photoshoot.

Katy xx


9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! My little sister is also taller than me:D

    xx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister is hardly short at least, I am just freakishly tall.

      Delete
  2. Awe, looks like you've had fun! :)

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Harriet are pretty! You had a lot of fun huh? :)

    Hope you could visit!
    http://ishyfishyyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Harriet is so stunning! Yeah I've a great last few months and I hopethe fun continues into the summer :)

      Delete
  4. Hey girl! Great blog! would love if we could follow one another :)
    let me know

    studsandvelvett.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked out your blog and it is amazing. You deserve to have so many more followers. Of course we can follow one another!

      Delete
  5. Awe, you guys look like you are having a great time, so cute:)

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete