Tuesday, 30 April 2013

RULES OF ATTRACTION







wearing: tshirt from h&m, skirt from romwe, tights from m&s, shoes from primark, sunglasses c/o youtube.


FINALLY, a new outfit post. It has only taken me over a month to get my act together but I'm super happy with the results. It is the first time I have shot on my own with a tripod and it was so good (I think the heat helped). This t-shirt is one of those clothes items that you never ever get bored of. I have had it for over two years and it is still my go to shirt when I don't know what else to wear. It is just so simple, yet exactly my personality. As for this skirt, it is such good quality and it was the first ever item I bought from romwe.com. If you haven't heard of this website (you probably have as every fashion blogger shops there), then you should really go check it out!
I'm so excited about the sun we are having here in the UK. I'm still not brave enough to bare my pale legs but the time will come. In the mean time I'm just enjoying being able to go through my collection of sunglasses in the morning and pick a pair that matches my outfit.

Katy xx

twitter | tumblr lookbook |

9 comments:

  1. Love this look! Your skirt, tights and shoes are perfect!

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much. This skirt is one of my favourite things ever!

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely hair! :) cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love your tights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love these tights as well. I bought 2 pairs and a pair with stars instead of hearts!

      Delete
  5. It looks so warm there! Love your outfit and unique style:)

    xx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit! love that beatles shirt!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? let me know! :-)

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete