Saturday, 6 April 2013

SPRING WANTED

















all photos from tumblr
This post is a very aspirational post and I am hoping that spring will see it and kick itself into gear. I hate to moan and whatever but I'm bored of winter and spring should have been here weeks ago. This is the first time I remember it snowing in April here in the UK and I live right in the warm southern area so this definitely should not happen. Maybe it has something to do with winter being my least favourite season but I just want it to end already. I envy fashion bloggers from place like California and Hong Kong as they strut around tights free from February onwards whereas I am practically still shivering in my jumpers come June. I just want to wear a tea dress already (I don't even own many winter clothes (this may be why I hate it so much)). Rant over.
Anyway, these photos are just some spring orientated pictures that have inspired me for the past couple of weeks. You may recognise a face popping up a few times and that is because I had to add in a few pictures of one of my favourite teen fashion bloggers, Zoe Suen (or fashionyonmous). I have been loving her tumblr recently (l-i-lac.tumblr.com) so I grabbed a few beautiful pictures of her from there.

I hope you guys are having a great Easter holiday/spring break/whatever you have in your country.

Katy xxx



12 comments:

  1. Very inspiring those pics! happy spring! .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zoe's style! Here is still too much snow and it doesn't melt even it's already April... Great post!

    xx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. These images are just lovely, I absolutely adore flower crowns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know flower crowns are an obsession of mine that never seems to end

      Delete
  4. love these inspirational photos dear! thanks for sharing! xoxo

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the pictures of the flower headbands, you will love rosesandclementines.com
    lovely blog,
    I have a giveaway on my blog that i would love for you to enter :)
    Rachaels Blog

    Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love roseandclementines but the headbands are quite expensive but I would seriously love to own one!

      Delete
  6. Hello, I'm Steven. I love the passion you have for blogging. I am following. Hope you can check out my site: www.theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, and instagram...hope to hear from you soon.

    NEW POST UP, MUST SEE !

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first floral headband is possibly one of the prettiest and most understated that I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spring will come, don't worry! very inspirational picutes, so pretty all of them

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's almost the end of april and i'm STILL waiting for the spring weather. stinkin' chicago and it's 10 months of winter, haha. i suppose we can just live vicariously through your pictures and pretend we're wearing dresses and are surrounded by blossoms ;)

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete