Friday, 17 May 2013

DAYSLEEPER






wearing: top from new look, cardigan from river island, jeans from topshop, beanie from skate slime, shoes from Paris,
necklace from new look.


I bought this top a couple of days ago from the New Look on Guernsey Island when me and two of my friends took a day trip there. I really love the peachy colour of the top because it is quite unlike anything I have in my wardrobe. I really like how the peplum detail adds interest to the overall plain top.
This is just a relaxed outfit that I wore for my statistics exam today which was the second of my overall 7 exams. I have a couple more weeks of study leave and exams before I go back to school for my summer term. Right now I'm just enjoying revising in bed in my pyjamas everyday.

Katy xx

5 comments:

  1. Cute beanie and necklace!
    Good luck with those exams!
    Yinyin xxx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great oufit! Ecspesially loving the peplum top. Good luck for your exams!:)


    xx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne.I just can't wait til my exams are over :)

      Delete
  3. nice outfits! <3 i like your pink top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit :) And you look charming too with your smile :D

    xx
    Come and visit my blog :)
    janninebandiola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete