Sunday, 19 May 2013

RIPS IN YOUR LOGIC






wearing: shirt from tesco's, jeans from new look, beanie for skate slime, jacket from friend, shoes from new look



I decided to channel my urban street style with these distressed, patched boyfriend jeans which have been lurking in my wardrobe since I was 13. I have never really worn them but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to throw them. And I have finally realised I love them. I paired them with my slouchiest shirt from Tesco's (a UK supermarket) which was a complete surprise to find. I love the grey-blue colour as it is unlike anything else I own. I styled this outfit with my black wedges to make it seem a bit more dressy.
I really love trying an outfit a little out of my comfort zone and this was it. I'm really happy and I think I will be doing things like this more often!

Katy xx

4 comments:

  1. I love how the outfit looks very comfortable and casual yet not too informal or sloppy. The wedges are a nice touch!

    orangeclosetdoors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! :) Loving your outfit. and I wanna steal your beanie! haha
    drop by my blog too pretty?

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this cool casual style! very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete