Monday, 5 August 2013

I CRY OVER MY SWEATERS






wearing: dress from primark, spiderman jumper from primark, shoes from primark, socks from tesco.

So I've been outfit post free for over a month and a half because I have been living out of a suitcase since July 2nd. My summer's are usually spent mostly at home but this summer so far I have been to a summer school at Eton boy's school (the one all the royal princes go to), surfing in Polzeath, Cornwall; helping at a kid's camp in Serbia (where I had no internet at all) and now I'm at a Christian festival. Luckily there is an internet cafe set up so I though I should share these pictures with you. It is only fair after all this time that I make an effort to post.

This is my typical 'I'm camping and the weather can't decide if it wants to rain or be sunny' look. It is fairly warm out here so I decided to wear my loose, Aztec print t-shirt dress from Primark but with rain so imminent every time I step out of my canvased front door I of course had to bring along my trusty Spiderman sweater. Spiderman is my favourite superhero so I really loved this jumper about 2 years ago. Unfortunately at that time it belonged in my sister's wardrobe and my attempts at stealing it were proving futile so I resigned to wait until she got bored with it. Alas, that time arrived a few weeks ago when she sent it home from were she lives in Birmingham and I haven't taken it off since. Wow who knew I could have so much verbal diarrhea from a sweater.

Katy xx

2 comments:

  1. The dress is divine! Your hair is really pretty too.

    http://orangeclosetdoors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete