Monday, 19 August 2013

WE GROW UP TOO FAST




wearing: dress from charity shop, cardigan from river island, shoes from charity shop, belt from primark

This is my new favourite dress to transition me from summer into autumn. I found it recently when charity (thrift) shopping with my sister and I fell in love with it instantly. It is such an usual length and it is unlike any dress I previously owned so I knew I had to have it. Paired with these perfect heeled sandals I found on the same trip I have a late summer, put together outfit at minimal effort which is what I live for.
The sun is quickly leaving our small island so this long dress will provide a small amount of warmth as we enter September.

Katy xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this look!! Beautiful dress <3


    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marianne. I think this dress is just so different and interesting.

      Delete
  2. you have an amazing hair!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete