Friday, 6 September 2013

BLUE GLAZE






wearing: dress from charity shop, necklace was gift, shoes from primark, cardigan from new look
This dress is one of the many things I am tempted to steal from my sister's wardrobe everyday of the week. Unfortunately she returns to uni next week so I quickly borrowed it so I could actually get the chance to wear it before she leaves. It was one of her amazing finds from the charity shop and I want to wear it forever, it is just so beautiful and the cut is amazing. I need to find more swing dresses like this.
I've been back at school for two days now and it already feels like I never had a summer holidays. The only upside to September and October is that so many of my friends (and myself) are turning 18 in these months so I have a busy set of weekends at parties and meals. Just how I like it.

Katy xx

PS. My cat looks so unamused in that photo.

twitter | tumblr | lookbook instagram | bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress with the cardigan! (and your cat is super cute omg)

    http://orangeclosetdoors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete