Tuesday, 3 September 2013

SERBIA PHOTO DIARY




















Wow, I'm having serious jpeg diarrhoea in this post but all the children were equally cute so I couldn't pick which ones to show you, so I just left you all of them. To give me my due I did whittle these twenty down from over a hundred so I think I deserve at least a small gold star. 
The entire week was an unforgettable experience, being able to play with kids of a totally different culture and building such relationships even though we couldn't say a word to one another (I did learn how to play duck,duck,goose in Roma though..padca,padca,goosca). The trip was so rewarding and given half a chance I would gladly go back next year.

Katy xx

1 comment:

  1. Where was this? The kids are super adorable!

    http://orangeclosetdoors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete