Thursday, 12 September 2013

THIS IS ENGLAND







wearing: top from river island, jeans from zara, leather jacket from H&M, wedges from new look.

This outfit is a really different look for me. It is a lot more biker chic than I have ever been before as I have never owned a leather jacket (fashion shock I know). Even this one is borrowed from my sister but after wearing it I finally get the hype and will probably have to invest in one myself.
I think this outfit really channels 80's punk and 90's grunge in a sort of 2013 way (less of the wet look hair). I love these Zara jeans and I think I will have to wear them everyday for the rest of the year (no joke I will!). 
Also if you haven't noticed I have chopped off my waist length locks. It was a big change as I cut off 17 inches but I donated my ponytail to a charity that makes wigs for children with cancer so it was all worth it. In any case I really love my new hair and it is so exciting as I haven't had short hair since I was about ten.

Katy xx

2 comments:

  1. OMG YOUR HAIR! It was really nice of you to donate your locks! Your wedges are divine as well.

    http://orangeclosetdoors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katy,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete