Sunday, 1 September 2013

WHO NEEDS LADYLIKE?




wearing: crop top from primark, skirt from topshop, hat from primark, necklace from miss selfridge
This skirt is my newest obsession. I have worn it pretty much everyday since I bought it a week ago (I have a problem with over wearing new clothes). I love the length for this time of year but the slits add a bit of excitement to the ladylike style and print. This cap was bought for my recent trip to Serbia to help at a kids camp. The temperature was 40+ degrees so I needed a hat and this is the first one I found. I can tell you it looks horrific peak-forward but I find myself wanting to skate up (my new description) every outfit by wearing it backwards.
School starts next Thursday so I am spending the next few days wading through a sea of notes I made at the end of last year that I need for this year (why did I not organise them better!?!?!). However I have lessened the blow by buying reams of neo-glittered notebooks. That is all I need in life.

Katy xx


twitter | tumblr | lookbook | instagram | bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! You have such a lovely blog!

    xo,
    Elyse
    shortandsweetelyse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete