Thursday, 3 October 2013

VARIATIONS ON A THEME




wearing : tshirt, cardigan and necklace from new look, skirt from primark, shoes from converse.
I very rarely wear an outfit that is all one colour but I couldn't resist matching grey on grey with my new tshirt from New Look. It is such a staple piece but I have never been able to find I plain grey tshirt that I really loved. This one is so soft and loose, perfect for tucking into jeans or high waisted skirts. I tried to keep the look interesting by pairing it with different variations of grey (hence the play on the musical technique for the title). To spice up the outfit a bit I added this gold spiked necklace which needs a plain background to show it off.
I am reaching a stage of hysteria as my uni application is being sent off tonight so I am rushing around trying to do final tweaks to my personal statement and just checking everything is correct before I send it off. Apart from that I have A levels to complete, medicine entry exams to take and my driving test is approaching very rapidly so I haven't had a moment to sit down for weeks.At last I had time to light a candle and do some well deserved blogging.

Katy xx

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used all shades of grey, great look! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look ! Love your skirt
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete