Friday, 15 November 2013

AS IF





wearing: shirt and cardigan from primark, jeans from topshop, boots from h&m, necklace from new look
Whenever I dip into the tartan trend I get a strong urge to act like Cher from Clueless all day but I restrain it for the sanity of the rest of the population. I love this shirt from Primark as it fits right in with the weird monochrome phase I seem to be stuck in at the moment. 
I'm so happy frost has finally arrived here because it means that the deluge of rainy days is mostly over and it is almost winter. (Is it too early to wear my Christmas jumpers and pj's...no.) The dry days that have arrived also means I can finally get out and take outfit shots which I have been waiting to show you for weeks. 

Katy xx

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely in love with that top, such a great look! xx

    www.adventuresofananglophile.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tartan top and cardi! I miss your long hair though, I still haven't gotten used to your new look!

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair! Great color! I added myself as your reader, click yourself as my reader too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the top

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete