Monday, 9 December 2013

APOCALYPSE PLEASE


wearing: denim jacket from boohoo, jumper from romwe, jeans from topshop, boots from h&m
You know it's winter so it's dark and rainy. You can't blame me. However I couldn't wait to show you my new acid washed denim jacket from Boohoo. Surprisingly I've never owned a denim jacket as I always felt the need to find a perfect one that it would last me forever and I am happy to say I have finally found it. Since it arrived it has barely left my shoulders as it completes every outfit and keeps me unbelievably warm.
Christmas is coming so soon and I can't wait because both my sister's are returning home and I get to undertake no strings attached eating for an entire week which is pretty much heaven.
I'm now going to drink some mulled wine tea and resist the temptation to eat my entire advent calendar.
Katy xx 

3 comments:

  1. Loving your sweater! I love the mintgreen colour :)

    xo Mel
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had a denim jacket like that and I absolutely loved it too! there so versatile!!!
    Great Post!

    allyouneedisredlipstick.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this look so much! :)

    ReplyDelete