Wednesday, 25 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS




wearing: dress from tesco, tights from h&m

Merry Christmas everyone! If you celebrate Christmas I hope you are stuffing your face with turkey, potatoes and chocolate and everything else you can find. If you don't celebrate Christmas I hope you are still doing the same because eating too much food is for all year round. This was my Christmas eve outfit as I spend the majority of Christmas day in pyjamas or a onesie (in fact as I write this I'm cuddled up on the sofa in a dressing gown with rabbit ears watching Poirot). I love this dress because it hides a multitude of holidays sins (the empire line is the friend of a growing food baby) and it looks wonderful with all the shades of purple which is a colour I rarely wear for some unknown reason.
Hope you have fabulous holidays!

Katy xx

1 comment: