Tuesday, 17 December 2013

LAY ME DOWN ON A BED OF ROSES



wearing: dress from primark, cardigan from primark, boots from h&m, tights from m&s
 We finally have a Christmas tree! My dad refuses to let me put the christmas decks up until fairly close to christmas and if I didn't pester him I don't think they would go up at all but I did so they did. It's a family tradition for me and my sisters to decorate the tree together but unfortunately neither of my sisters come home until next week so this is the first year I have had to decorate it alone. Part of growing up I guess.

This dress is my go to floral dress for winter because it feels slightly dark and Gothic which perfectly describes my attempted style in the colder months (I don't know if I achieve it though). These boots are a god send as our drive has flooded several times in the last few weeks (due to the crazy rainfall) as these are only shoes I can find that are completely waterproof without wearing my union jack wellies everywhere I go.
Katy xx

2 comments:

  1. This dress looks really good on your. very lovely.

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete