Monday, 17 February 2014

city hall

I'm back in Cardiff visiting my sister again and as usual we are spending our time wandering outside closed museums taking pictures. This dress is nice and thick which it needed to be as the usual wind and rain battered us. It seems as if it has been raining forever and I'm pretty sure there has only been a couple of days so far this year when it hasn't rained so I've had to put my spring wardrobe shopping on hold with no hope of a weather change. I hoping this dress will tide me over for a while though.

Katy xx






wearing: dress from river island, coat from new look, boots from new look


7 comments:

  1. Yuo're outfit it's super cool :)
    Very nice blog!
    Keep doing this awesome work

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/02/first-cap.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. It was a bargain as I got it in the sale for £12.

      Delete
  3. The place looks great and you're outfit as well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this city is really pretty and I love visiting it x

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit! Especially the dress, I've recently bought one just like it. Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know X

    mypinkhotpants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete