Thursday, 27 February 2014

instamoment - pointe

One of my favourite things to do in my free time is dance so this is a perfect picture to start a new line of posts on my blog. I think instagram is a really fun way of sharing what I am doing when I'm not blogging and I wanted to bring some of that onto my blog. This photo was from a day when me and my best friend Hannah spent all day dancing around on our pointes to practice. I love this photo because it shows how molded to my feet my shoes are and the dirt makes me think of all the hard work I do in them.

Katy xx


4 comments:

  1. love!!!!!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've danced ballet before and now i really started missing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent my entire years in school in classical ballet training and I miss it so much! What a gorgeous picture!

    http://madeupon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete