Saturday, 22 February 2014

riptide

These are the pictures from the second day of my trip to visit my sister in Cardiff. We actually went into the museum this day and I spent a happy few hours wandering around the natural history exhibit. I even learnt that Alfred Wallace (the biologst) is buried in the cemetery near my house. Anyway, these photos were taken in a small park in the centre of Cardiff, surrounded by gorgeous white stone buildings. That is one thing I love about the city, it has so many gorgeous old, white buildings.
The coat I am wearing arrived from Asos just before I left for Cardiff and honestly it is the best thing I have ever owned. Black sheepskin lining and cracked, soft (fake) leather on the outside. Finally something I feel proud to wear when it is too cold to wear any of my clothes.
Currently I'm doing anything to avoid completing all the work I set myself to do over half term break. I have one day less and I doubt any of it will get done but hey I'm on holiday!

Katy xx





wearing: coat from asos, top from topshop, jeans from primark, shoes from new look.


12 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit and nice pics :D
    <3 You're very great
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/02/million-miles.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. that coat is gorgeous... jealous doesn't even cover it! xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coat is actually sill available and it is on sale for around £20. I linked it in the what I'm wearing section at the bottom of the last photo. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Jeline. This coat is positively gorgeous.

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit - it looks good with or without the gorgeous coat! Especially love your ripped jeans, and the backdrop in your photos is just beautiful.

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ripped the jeans myself because I never wore them. I'm super happy with the results!

      Delete
  5. i love these pics! your outfit is so nice :) xx

    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! x

    www.rawvogue.com

    ReplyDelete