Sunday, 6 April 2014

bad timing

These are some of the photos from a shoot I did with my best friend Hannah. We drove up to one of my favourite places in the world, bluebell wood, but alas we were too early and all the bluebells haven't started blooming yet. Despite that it is still such a beautiful place to be and so photographing here was awesome. I actually go there on my own a lot when I'm stressed out and I need a break. Walking around in tranquillity definitely calms me down and with my final ever school exams looming I really need some stress relief.

Katy xx





wearing: top from paris, jeans from topshop, shoes from new look, sunglasses from primark.

8 comments:

  1. You're getting prettier (and skinnier!), and I love your new hair! You're quite lucky you have a 'happy place' of some sort; if I took one step outside, I'd melt in the heat! Would love to see this place with all the bluebells. Love your outfit - it's so flattering!

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much. I wish it was a little bit hotter her as after this shoot I instantly had to throw on a thick jacket as it got so cold.I am planning to go back soon and hopefully the bluebells will be out then as it is so beautiful. As for looking skinnier it is because I've started doing pilates and yoga 5 times a week.

      Delete
  2. These photos are lovely! There's an area quite like this by my house but I haven't been in ages because I've been at university, so seeing this photos has really made me want to get back and go take some 'me time'!
    Also, I love your outfit, the top especially!

    http://beautifulepiphanies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking me time is so important as I get so worked up!

      Delete
  3. The scenery is beautiful and your outfit looks great on as well! Really lovely pictures x

    abbiievo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this outfit. What a beautiful dress .Thanks for sharing a beautiful and high quality dress.everything looks so comfy!
    http://www.newvibe.ie/category/Women-Dresses/

    ReplyDelete