Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Round here

I've now banned myself from buying any clothes that are black or grey so that I can get ready to look tropical when I go to France, Tenerife and Lanzarote this summer. I originally looked at this top in the black but following this rule I picked this blue/purple colour instead and I'm beyond happy that I did. The colour is unlike anything else I own and as it is still plain it is perfect for pairing with the many patterned skirts I seem to collect. Also, the cut is so 90's which makes me feel cooler and more grungy than I actually am.

Katy xx




wearing: crop top from miss selfridge, skirt from primark

1 comment:

  1. I love this top! I'm in love with the shape of it, and the colour's so pretty too! you look great<3 xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete