Monday, 19 May 2014

Cut short

My exams start this week and continue until June 24th so I'm trying to wear all my nice outfits before I retire into black leggings and sweaters...it will happen inevitably no matter how hard I try to wear something else.
I love this skirt so much because it fits so well and just looks good with everything (see this post) and so when I got this new crop top it was instantly the skirt I thought of to pair it with.
All this week (as it is our last ever week in school) our school year has a dress theme (man monday, texas tuesday, wellie wednesday, black thursday and formal friday) so I have been carefully planning my get up each day. I mean there is too much black in my wardrobe to choose from on thursday but I think it will be so fun so be sure to check out my instagram for up dates!

Katy xx

Ps. yes I know I have no shoes on...




wearing: crop top from new look, skirt from tesco, sunglasses from american eagle.

No comments:

Post a Comment