Saturday, 3 May 2014

Holes in your logic

I recently received these jeans from JustFor5Pounds and I am absolutely in love. I have been looking for a pair of ripped up black jeans for a while but I always assumed I would just get the standard boyfriend or skinny fit. However when these arrived I was smitten with the straight leg vibe going on (perfect for loose turn ups but simultaneously thigh slimming). I had to give them the centre of attention in a outfit so I paired them with this simple white T-shirt and this stunning jewellery from Deliah Dust which is my all time favourite website for necklaces (especially of the stone variety).
Overall this outfit has just taken me to heaven and back and I will proceed to wear it for the next hundred years.

Katy xx






wearing: jeans c/o justfor5pounds, tshirt from primark, shoes from topshop, necklaces c/o deliah dust.

3 comments:

  1. love these! love the simplicity of this outfit, so beautiful<3 xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shoes! :*

    GIVEAWAY on my blog! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete