Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Instagram favourites

I spend a lot of time on Instagram and I so I'm going to share some of my all time favourite accounts with you.


1) @_claireholland_

This girl is a friend of a friend who also happens to be an incredibly talented artist. Her biro drawing are hands down some of the most amazing art to come from a seventeen year old ever. Not only that but she as a person just oozes cool and I  think I may have a bit of a girl crush on her (affirmative I do). Her photos are a mix of her art and daily life which includes stunning holiday shots (jealous).


2) @paran01dandroid

This girl is a friends sister and she has the indie vibes down to a tee. Her entire feed is a mix of great music, selfies with her cat and shots of her awesome wardrobe. Also her filters are ace.


3) @imjennim

You probably know who she is already as she is the fashion girl of the 'clothesencounters' youtube channel. Jenn is a constant inspiration to my oufits, escpecially her series What Would Jenn Wear. Her instagram is mainly outfits of the day but there is great asian food pictures and the occasional skyline thrown in for good measure.


(WARNING: The next two are close friends of mine)

4) @_harrietscott

Harriet is one of my best friends and I actually feature on her feed a little bit. However, when it isn't selfies of me and her, Harriet's feed is full of the best food you have ever seen, Zara bags and socks that have pugs on them. She is practically a Made In Chelsea girl...but without the mean streak.


5) @leiladara

I love Leila to pieces and her instagram feed just just adds to my love. Every picture she posts makes it look like she spends her life at festivals and on cute road trips with her boyfriend (I swear she comes to school too!) Everything is paisley and would not look out of place at Glasto...she's a real flower child


6) @hannelekven

This woman from Norway possibly has the best instagram feed of anyone I have every seen. Everything is white and cast with just the right amount of light to make it look incredible (think minimalism a lot). Not only that but she is gorgeous and has the most perfect tattoo on her wrist. Just go check her out!


2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post! The biro artwork from the first instagram is incredible!! x

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really beautiful isn't it. She has so many amazing pieces!

      Delete