Thursday, 15 May 2014

Posy tint

Spring in the UK seems to be flipping between torrential rain and warm, sunny weather about ever five minutes. There wasn't a cloud in the sky when I left for school this morning but after being at school ten minutes it was pouring down with rain and about 15 degrees colder. It is a nightmare for wardrobe choices.
Anyway these photos were taken on a rather sunnier day so I whipped out one my elusive (I swear I have several) colourful dresses. It was mainly because I needed to find something that did justice to these amazing shoes. I mean look I got birkenstocks (ok, so fake ones). My mum had two pairs from a while back that she never wore so I 'borrowed' them and now I have the only shoe I'm ever going to wear this summer.

Katy xx





wearing: dress from primark, shoes from next.

No comments:

Post a Comment