Friday, 6 June 2014

Flared up

It is such a nice day today that I decided to go for a little walk in the woods and just enjoy the sunshine while I can. I took my camera and tripod so I could get a few shots of my outfit for you (yeah self timer sucks but it is the best I have until my sister gets home from uni).
I am absolutely in love with these bell bottoms from Forever 21 (if you haven't already guessed from my instagram) and I really think everyone should own a pair. Not only are they super comfy but they look amazing on as they fit perfectly on your hips and thighs and then flare around the knee so you stay nice and cool. I already want five more pairs. Also a new addition to my wardrobe is this hat from Primark. It was originally a fedora but they do not suit me at all so I just pulled it lower on my head to make a floppy hat sort of thing. I really can't wait to wear it in Tenerife and Lanzarote this year.
Exams are going well so far although I still have seven left to go in the next three weeks so maybe I shouldn't speak too soon as it is so hard to stay in and revise when I could go walk on the beach or something equally as fun.

Katy xx




wearing: trousers from forever 21, tshirt from new look, hat and sandals from primark.

3 comments:

  1. Love those trousers! I hate having use self timer when there's no one around to take photos as well!


    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really have anyone to take my photos unless my sister is home from uni but hopefully that will change when I move in September.

      Delete
  2. This look is so beautiful! I like this kind of "hippie" style. xx

    ReplyDelete