Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Balcony

I'm finally back from all my holidays and the post sun blues are setting in as much as I'm glad to lie in my bed as up until this point I have been in England for four days in July. I'm currently curled up in a cocoon of cushions and blankets after getting home from Lanzarote late last night. 
This outfit was photographed in Tenerife and these trousers have pretty much been my favourite thing for the last couple of months. My best friend Laura bought them for me just before she went away to America for 3 months this summer (it's only 6 weeks until she gets back!!). They are the perfect shape as they taper down to the ankle but hang fairly loose from the body so they were an evening staple in the Canary Islands.

Katy xx





wearing: tshirt and hat from primark, trousers from river island.

No comments:

Post a Comment