Thursday, 7 August 2014

Let's fight

There are times when outfit shoots are unplanned but you come across a wicked piece of graffiti in a random industrial estate in Birmingham so you have to hand your phone to your sister so you can get some shots. This was one of those times. (Forever 21 thanks for being awesome and making me want to buy everything in store).




wearing: crop top and shorts from forever 21, shoes from tesco, backpack from lanzarote,, choker from etsy, sunglasses from primark..

4 comments:

  1. Love the background and the top! ♥

    x
    www.c-mae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I thought the graffiti was so cool I just HAD to shoot in front of it.

      Delete
  2. love your blog! Its so great to see someone blog about their style and the special occasions in their life. Makes me smile. And im just like you, always finding impromptu locations for posts and making my mom take the pics. Haha!I also really like the details on your red shirt at the bottom, looks very cute!
    would love to follow each other.
    xox
    Leah
    www.flowerthewall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I always force my sister to come out with me and take outfit photos, even when she really doesn't want to I bribe her with chocolate.

      Delete