Monday, 18 August 2014

Quay

The quay is one of my favourite places to hang out in town (you can find me drinking with friends in the spoons) and so I thought it was about time to get some photos in the red brick lanes there. These dungarees have been such a blessing to my life and I just don't really ever want to take them off. They were reduced to £7 in Primark so I mean it would be a crime to have not bought them really. 
Also if you didn't notice in my last outfit post I have half blue hair now. 




wearing: dungarees from primark, sweatshirt from h&m, sandals from primark

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks it was such a spur of the moment decision but I really love it!

      Delete
  2. love your blue hair!! it is so cool and I love the peeping tiger coming out of your overalls.

    xox
    Leah
    www.flowerthewall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete