Thursday, 9 October 2014

Uni details

Sorry for the lack of posts guys but I'm finding it extremely hard to find a photographer her at uni in Brighton (so if you know anyone that could help me out hit me up ha) but I think I may have finally found a solution to that. In the mean time I wanted to show you a few details from my university room as I'm really proud of how it turned out and it honestly may feel a bit more like home than my room at my house because I really worked on getting everything just how I wanted it.
In terms of all the pictures on the wall above my bed they are all disposable camera photos from the last year or so (bar a few of me when I was little) and you may recognise a few from my disposable photo posts.

Katy











9 comments:

  1. Loving your desk setup with the magazines/books! x

    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I didn't really know what to do with my bedside table so I just stacked some current reads on it :)

      Delete
  2. Cute photos :-) I always find it hard to make a room homely when you move away but you've done a great job :-)

    www.ramblesandbramblesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried really hard to make this room homely as it is where I am staying for most of the next year :)

      Delete
  3. Love what you did with your room. I love all the details in it. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room looks so lovely! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Smirnoff bottle making a cameo on your pics ha !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha well you know I am a uni student after all

      Delete