Friday, 21 November 2014

Boohoo winter wants

Boohoo winter wants


I wouldn't say I'm the biggest fan of online shopping partly because I think half the fun is going into a shop, feeling the fabric, trying on more clothes than you can carry and picking out your favourites to buy (or all of it in my case) but there are a few online stores that I definitely find myself browsing fairly frequently, Boohoo being one of my firm favourites (ASOS being another). I can't deny the excitement of going to the post box to find a box of clothes has been delivered.
I was recently scouring boohoo knowing I am a poor student and so wasn't planning on buying anything (I didn't I was good) but I still racked up a long list of items I wish I could add to my uni wardrobe.

Liza embellished strap pleated layer dress in berry
Katie lace trim shorts in black (probably a good thing my size is sold out)
Catherine faux fur pom pom chunky knit beanie
Esmay check relaxed turn up boyfriend pants in black
Suzanne cut out woven playsuit in black
Lorna tiered statement floral earrings
Andie dogtooth cape
Bianca fluffy knit jumper in blue
Jenny clip buckle block heel ankle boot in black

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful,, beautiful, beautiful! I want it all, specially those boots. I've seen many girls wearing it and I just fell in love with the design :)

    www.beatrizrocha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree boots like these are very pretty and popular too.

      Delete
  2. Love the trousers and shorts! I much prefer going into the shops too x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finding physical shopping much more engaging and I always end up with a better result.

      Delete
  3. Great selection!

    http://wonderfullymadebypris.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I want all of this! Amazing wishlist! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those earrings for winter! They look like little snowflakes!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a really unusual choice for me as I usually pick really small earrings but I couldn't resist as they look so beautiful.

      Delete
  6. I love those trousers and the boots, in fact they're all lovely pieces!

    Think you've inspired me to go on a boohoo mini online shopping spree lol! :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete