Sunday, 9 November 2014

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser



Now I'm going to admit I'm generally very behind on skincare, especially as when I was in my younger teenage years I never got spots no matter what I did so I used to think I didn't need to worry about my skin too much. However since coming to uni in September I have amassed a rather sizeable collection of them due to late/sleepless nights, drinking, wearing more makeup than I used to and just generally being a lazy student so I finally decided it was time to invest in my skin.
My first port of call was to buy a new cleanser. I had been using the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Miracle Cleansing Oil and it did a wonderful job of taking my makeup off (I've never been one to submit my skin to the terrors of makeup wipes) I realised recently it contained mineral oil which is supposedly not very good for your skin. After hearing many bloggers rave about this product for several years I thought it would be a safe bet and so bought a starter kit with the two cloths.
I am so impressed with this product as after only about a month of using it my skin has clearer up a lot and it just leaves my skin feeling smoother and much more hydrated (the oil used to dry it out quite considerably). It goes on feeling rather like a clay mask which confused me at first but when removed with a hot, wet cloth it takes off all your makeup and any oil on your skin so it is perfect for morning and evening use.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post,I haven't tried this product but now after reading this I maybe will(if it's available in my country) ;)

    fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it as I think it suits all skintones really.

      Delete
  2. This is so raved about and I'm so late on the skin care game too, I feel like I have to try it!! x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter | TOPSHOP GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it. I love that it is a cult product but it's very affordable. Originally I wanted to get the Emma Hardie cleansing balm but being a poor student I didn't have £36 to shell out on a cleanser.

      Delete
  3. I love when a product has noticeable beneficial results. I mean...isn't that the point? This cleanser sounds spot on! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete