Saturday, 17 January 2015

High heels, high hopes

So I decided a photoshoot with a hat on a hill would be a good idea. It was not so prepare for a set of shots of me holding it firmly onto my head. I got this awesome long tshirt (it is actually a nightdress) in the boohoo boxing day sales and for the £4 price tag I'm beyond pleased. As a person who has wanted that black Asthétiques tshirt for an age (big thanks Mitch Grassi to alerting me to such a beauty) this shirt was a beautiful second option as I definitely do not have the funds for the expensive version. As well as that the slogan 'high heels, high hopes' is so up my alley. So many of my friends begrudgingly wear heels on nights out whereas I wish I could wear them everyday (I can't unless I want to tower over 6 foot daily and look highly uncomfortable on my walk to uni).





wearing: tshirt from boohoo, jeans from topshop, shoes from river island, cardigan from new look, hat from miss selfridge, coat from asos.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks I love this hat too but Brighton is so windy that I barely get to wear it.

      Delete
  2. Such cute pictures and what amazing scenery.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I'm really lucky to have the South Downs on my back door step.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, as always! Love this outfit on you – you’re simply
    stunning!!

    xoxo, Vanessa

    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are to die for! Love how you styled this outfit.

    https://thescarvesandstripes.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete