Monday, 19 January 2015

Laura Mercier Artist's Palette for eyes and cheeks





I picked up this palette in the Space NK boxing day sale (well technically I was internet shopping on Christmas day) and it was totally an impulse buy. I have never owned anything from Laura Mercier before even though their foundations and bases come so highly recommended. I wasn't sure what to expect but it was such a good deal so I just had to buy it and I am thoroughly impressed. The shadows are so creamy and easy to blend, they don't crease and all the shades are so pretty. The rose gold blush is one of the nicest blushes I have ever owned as it is really natural looking but gives such a wonderful shimmer to my cheeks.
If you find this palette I would say pick it up as it has some really great wearable shades and really good quality products.

8 comments:

  1. Oh these shades are really lovely, I didn't even know Laura Mercier did such gorgeous shadows

    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eleanor Humphries19 January 2015 at 18:20

    The blush is a gorgeous colour, all of these shades are so wearable too x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neither did I but I took a chance and I was so surprised at how good they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I literally love all the colours, cashmere is such a unique shade! I've not tried any Laura Mercier products but it seems like a good all in one :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these shades! Wish I had the right skin tone to wear the Deep Night one but I think it'd be too dark for me... Having said that it might just be because I'm not great at applying eyeshadow!

    http://technicolourdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shades are so pigmented, looks like a great palette!


    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love cashmere as it is unusual to find a shade like that which is completely matte but also really creamy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm yet to try Deep Night yet as I'm kind of scared but I'm sure it would look amazing with a light hand.

    ReplyDelete