Wednesday, 21 January 2015

My new favourite shoes


shoes from river island
I picked up these slips on from the River Island Boxing Day sale because I have been debating buying them for so long. I wasn't sure I was going to wear them much so I didn't want to pay the £35 price tag but when they were reduced to £10 how could I say no and I'm so thankful I said yes. They are so comfortable and easy to wear which is a must when I'm traipsing around my uni campus because I spend so much time walking to and from lectures. In addition the monochrome snakeskin effect perfectly compliments my entirely black wardrobe as it adds a nice level of texture. I think I really need help in jazzing up my clothes. Black on black on black can get quite same-y sometimes.

7 comments:

  1. Eleanor Humphries21 January 2015 at 20:15

    I have plain black ones like these, the snakeskin is much cooler though! X
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and it's so lovely! Followed you :) xx

    http://theabsoluteobsession.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried on the black ones but I thought I should get a little bit of my outfit that is not black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica (What To Style)24 January 2015 at 00:10

    Beautiful shoes! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really want to get myself a pair of slip ons for summer. These are so pretty ! x

    http://caitrionatighe.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great buy, absolutely have to get a similar pair this spring!


    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete